Hi there! We’re growing the OrbitalAds team in Madrid’s office and you can be a part of that journey! Are you looking for an adventure? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives OrbitalAds sky-high – worldwide.
Who are we? We’re OrbitalAds – a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to save money for all companies running digital advertisement with a very cool technical product.
We are proud to be named one of the Google Premier Partners as well as flaunt a nice 300% growth YoY.
What’s so cool about all this? You are joining a funded company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. There is no complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes. We just deliver. You will be joining a company with highly skilled, smart people that are all overachievers and want to be “the best”.
The successful candidate will work closely with the product, engineering, data science, and sales teams to deliver on our ambitious business plan.
What do we do?
At OrbitalAds we are automating keyword management in SEM. Our product maximizes search engine marketing results using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technology. It is a huge ambition we have and there is still a lot to do. The adventure is guaranteed. You can learn more about this on our webpage and on Linkedin.
What you will get from us:
- Excellence Grants remunerated Internship
- You’ll be part of the first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growing startup that is revolutionizing the way that search marketing campaigns are optimized.
- OrbitalAds is a leading significant change in how AdTech is impacting the world. Backed by top tier investors, OrbitalAds is a fast-growing, mission-driven scaleup.
- You’ll have the opportunity of helping create the SAAS tool and articulate the Go To Market Strategy on a global basis.
- You’ll have the opportunity of learning by working with “top of the class” fellows
- Free coffee, nuts, and fruit every week. And, an office with the best location and amazingly beautiful views of the whole city center of Madrid.
Required skills and experience:
- Belong to the top 5% best students of the class pursuing a 2020’s internship
- Undergraduate/graduate junior in Digital Marketing, Economics, Business, Maths, Engineering, Data Science or Machine Learning, we will also evaluate from other fields if your motivation to work with us is high.
- Digital Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus
- Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and are comfortable with math and statistical analysis.
- Providing 2 reference letters from professors
- Good communication skills and a team player, able to work with an international team and with some members working remotely.
- Fluent in English is a must. English level C2 is ideal as we have customers globally, and other languages are a plus. We have English classes and native speakers if you want to get better.
- Humble, hard-working, proactive, creative and goal-oriented.
- Flexible, open-minded, dynamic and geek/nerdy is always good.
- You will be a good fit if you are a team player with a strong “can do” attitude and you are willing to give your all to make this adventure a success!