Head of Client Success (B2B SaaS)
We are looking for a Head of Client Success at OrbitalAds in our Madrid office to lead the most pivotal team of a rapidly growing SaaS tool.
Are you looking for an adventure? Would you be running your own company if you had the funds? If you answered yes to any of the above, you might be ready to become part of the team that drives OrbitalAds sky-high –worldwide.
We are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to save companies money in digital advertising efforts. We do so through the development of a smart machine learning and natural language processing-driven inhouse technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
We are proud to be named one of the Google Premier Partners as well as flaunt an excellent 300% growth YoY.
You will be joining a funded company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. There is no complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes, We deliver. You will be working with highly-skilled, smart people who are all overachievers and strive to be “the best.”
The successful candidate will work on cross-team relations to make sure their team can solve the problem for the customer.
They will make sure their team is on top of churn rates at all times and will be responsible for training the team to evangelize our marketing solutions to existing and new clients.
Their main goal will be to help the Customer Success Team achieve customer loyalty by removing roadblocks, providing training, and supporting in cross-team relations.
We are looking for a customer focussed-solution-finder who thrives helping others achieve their best in a rapid growth environment.
- The right candidate will have 3+ years of previous experience managing a Customer Success Team with a minimum of a total of 50K MRR in a B2B SaaS environment.
- At least two (2) years in a customer-facing position, ideally customer success or account management.
- Fluency in English is a must. English level C2 is required as we have customers globally, and other languages are a plus.
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to senior client executives.
- Relationship management skills; able to manage contacts up and down throughout internal and client organizations. At the same time as overseeing the work, your team is performing when managing clients, their accounts, and strategies.
- Able to manage a complex funnel being.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing (SEM), related technologies, and different optimization tools in the market.
- Interesting in Google products (GoogleAds, Google Analytics, SearchAds360, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine interest in proactively contribute to the OrbitalAds solution’s continuous improvement.
- Self-motivation and autonomy define who you are and how you work. You will be the owner of the customer and must be able to plan and execute your day and activities.
- Solution-oriented mindset. You must identify customer issues and drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems, both for your work and when leading your team’s work.
- You understand that the most important thing is to know what is essential. Prioritization and time management are key to success in this position.
- Strategic thinking is second nature. You think, plan and execute strategically, incorporating customer, team, and individual goals.
- You are process-oriented, which allows you to continually deliver meaningful value to our customers and the company improving those processes continuously.
- Multitasking makes you feel alive, and your highly effective organizational skills enable you to provide quick and valuable follow-ups and feedback to our customers.
This Is What You Will Do
- Be the first and primary point of contact with the customer.
- Establish and develop a close relationship with the customers in your portfolio, acting as their trusted advisor.
- Know and understand our customer’s profile, needs, and expected outcomes.
- Analyze our customer requests and act as their project manager, by understanding their business objectives and priorities, moving things internally and ensuring delivery of the highest quality results within the established deadline.
- Be the point of contact for escalations/clarification of issues that we’re unable to be resolved by our support team.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including communication with all stakeholders inside and outside OrbitalAds.
- Maintain a good relationship with other departments, especially the Product Team, Support Team, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Conduct periodic touchpoints with customers to track their satisfaction and to set the next steps in their relationship with OrbitalAds.
- Define Quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) and follow-up on the goals set there.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and create action plans for unsatisfied customers.
- Be a vector of company growth.
- Understand and fight Churn reasons.
- Identify upsell opportunities within your portfolio and implement it alongside the customer.
- Contribute to suggestions and ideas to keep our team, and our company evolves.
What you will get from us:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits.
- You’ll be part of the first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growing startup that is revolutionizing the way that search marketing campaigns are optimized.
- You will work in a talented multicultural team. We already have 11 different nationalities, so far!
- OrbitalAds is a significant leading change in how AdTech is impacting the world. Backed by top tier investors, OrbitalAds is a fast-growing, mission-driven scaleup.
- You’ll have the opportunity of helping create the SaaS tool and articulate the Go To Market Strategy on a global basis.
- You will have flexible working time.
- Group Language Lessons
- Healthy Breakfast! Free coffee, tea, fruit, and nuts every week.
- Participation in monthly Team-Building events.
- Participation in Workshops and #Orbitaltalks
- Transport, restaurant, and kindergarten tickets.
- We are working in an office with the best location and amazingly beautiful views of the whole city center of Madrid.
- You will have 23 vacation days per year.
OrbitalAds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Really