Hi there! We’re in search for experienced, Product Owner!
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
You’ll work closely with the product team to develop the SaaS product of OrbitalAds, and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (sales, managers, etc).
Plus, you would be joining an agile, flexible and dynamic company. Sounds good to you?
As a Product Owner you will:
- Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams.
- Ensure the backlogs/pipelines for the lottery teams are full and prioritised at all times.
- Write user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features.
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner.
- You know and have experience on SAAS products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to defend and discuss your work.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, on scope, and with high quality.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
What other skills do we value?
- Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Engaging, influential and dynamic.
- Knowledge about UX and UI design.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed.
- Show proactivity and communicate constantly with the rest of the team
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be micro-managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
What do we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An opportunity to make a team grow from the start.
- You'll have an opportunity to help create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- You’ll work in a talented multicultural team and with “best-in-class” colleagues. We already have 11 different nationalities, so far!
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of business.
- Healthy Breakfast in the office! Free coffee, tea, fruit, and nuts every week to embrace your daily journey with the best energies.
- Employment Reference Program.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games.
- Flexible compensation like transport, restaurant, and kindergarten tickets.
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month.
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on.
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid.