Quality Assurance Engineer
Hi there! We’re growing the Backend team in our Madrid’s office, and you can be a part of that journey as our Quality Assurance Engineer (“QA” from now on). Are you looking for an adventure?
Who are we? We’re OrbitalAds – a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to save money for all companies running digital advertisements with our cool product.
We are proud to be named one of the Google Premier Partners as well as flaunt a nice 300% growth YoY.
Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Recently we closed big deals like StubHub, Google, and Telefónica.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll work closely with our Product, Backend and Frontend Teams. Our mission, as part of a QA Team, is to validate that all aspects of the product and related components are delivered according to agreed quality level to production. We are looking for a person who is capable of solving problems and adapt to different changes, working as a team
What’s so cool about all this? You are joining a Series A phase growth company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. There is no complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes. We just deliver. You will be joining a company with highly skilled, smart people that are all overachievers and want to be “the best”
As QA, you will:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
What skills do I need?
- An analytical mindset.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Have soft skills (teamwork, good communication, problem-solving).
- Fluent English.
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day
- You prefer to be managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin
What do we give you:
- A competitive salary
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid,
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions
- “Best-in-class” colleagues; you’ll work alongside smart people who are hungry to learn and willing to teach you
- You’ll have the opportunity to help to create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games
- Healthy Breakfast in the office to embrace your daily journey with the best energies
- Flexible compensation like transportation, restaurant tickets and more
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of your department and manager
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month
- English classes