Hi there! We're growing the Frontend team in our Madrid office, and you can be a part of that journey. Are you looking for an adventure?
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads search campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product, backed by relevant investors and the European Innovation Council. We are proud to be named one of the Google Premier Partners.
You would be joining an agile, fast growing and dynamic company. Sounds good to you?
Our mission, as a Front End Team, is growing our Interface and Web projects and improving it every day with a clean code of good practices.
OrbitalAds exclusively uses React with Typescript hosted on Google Cloud for all our applications.
We expect someone who already knows this stack and who can adapt quickly into our workflow.
- Develop new features.
- Improve and maintain our app base code by refactoring code and unit testing.
- Work closely with our backend, design, data and product teams.
- +2 Years of experience with React.
- Prior experience with Typescript.
- Prior experience deploying apps on the cloud.
- You have heard of or used CSS-in-JS.
- Previous experience with unit testing. Interest on other testing implementations will be considered a plus.
- Have soft skills (teamwork, good communication, problem-solving).
- Fluent English.
- Autonomy and curiosity!
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
- A competitive salary.
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions.
- "Best-in-class" colleagues; you'll work alongside smart people who are hungry to learn and willing to teach you.
- You'll have an opportunity to help create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games.
- Healthy Breakfast in the office to embrace your daily journey with the best energies.
- Employment Reference Program.
- Flexible compensation like transportation, restaurants tickets and more.
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on.
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of business.
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid or 100% Remote.