Hi there! We’re in search for experienced, graphic designer!
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
You’ll work closely with another designers to develop the SaaS product of OrbitalAds, and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (sales, managers, etc).
You would be joining an agile, flexible and dynamic company. Sounds good to you?
As a Senior Designer you will:
- Translating teams and product requests into design solutions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and design unique, useful, high quality layouts.
- Experience working on a dynamic and interdisciplinary environment as designer team member: you will work with the product and sale teams.
- Define, update and using the UI Component guidelines, including design systems.
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years of experience as a designer.
- Proficiency of Figma and/or Sketch. (We are using Figma)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to defend and discuss your work.
- A portfolio that contains any SaaS product you have design. Extra points if includes any dashboard.
- Competencies to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.defining, updating and using the UI Component guidelines, including design systems
What other skills do we value?
- Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
- You know about front-end development techniques.
- Knowledge about UX and UI design
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed.
- Show proactivity and communicate constantly with the rest of the team
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be micro-managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
What do we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid.
- An opportunity to make a team grow from the start.
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions.